Terms and Conditions
HYENA HOWL Website is operated under Star Gooseberry Company Limited. According to the privacy of individuals, HYENA HOWL acknowledges and respects all of Personal Information that we collect, use, or disclose your Personal Information. When you use this website, HYENA HOWL collects Personal Information which you provide to us and aggregate information about how you use our website for the uses set out below.
Legal Drinking Age
This website is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from person under the age of 20. If you are under 20 years of age and have entered this website by providing false information, you must immediately leave this website. Under no circumstances may you use this website or submit personal information to us if you are under 20 years of age.
What Information We Collect
Personal Data means any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual. We may collect the personal data from you as followings:
(a) Identity data, such as your name, gender
(b) Contact data, such as billing address, delivery address, email address, and phone numbers
(c) Account data, such as bank account and payment details
(d) Transaction data, such as details about payments to and from you, and other details of products and services you have purchased from us
(e) Technical data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website
(f) Profile data, such as your purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
How We Collect Information
We may collect your Personal Information, which will generally occur when you either:
- Visit our website with a cookies-enabled browser or register a user account with the Website or use some of our website services including establishing any online accounts with us
- Make a purchase via our website or other online platform
- Apply to be a member of any of our programmes
- Enter or respond to our promotions, initiatives or contests
- Interact with our representatives or customer service officers via telephone calls, letters, face to face meetings or emails or submit a comment, question or feedback to us using a Contact Us or similar feature on Group Websites, or contact us and disclose your Personal Data in any other way
- Submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
How We Use Information
We may combine your information from different means as described above into one customer base and use your Personal Information in the ways in which you may reasonably expect, or for any of the following purposes:
- to provide you with information of services that you have requested or agreed to receive
- to send you electronic newsletters, SMS, mails, Facebook Post or to provide you with special offers or promotions, discounts, information about new product offerings or information on products or services that we consider will be of interest on our own behalf or on third parties’ behalves, unless you inform us not to do so
- to process your registration with the online services, including verifying your information is active and valid
- to enable you to participate in a variety of the online services’ features such as promotions, and online shopping
- to help us diagnose problems, administer or improve our server or other technical issues relating to the performance of the Website
- to customize your experience on the online services, or to serve you specific content that is most relevant to you
- to conduct marketing research and analysis purposes and for any other purposes for which you have consented, such as those that may be set out in this policy, and other purposes as permitted or required by any applicable law.
How We Share Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties such as our professional advisers, our external and internal service providers that provide services to us. We are using special platforms to store, unify and process our consumer data with care and certified security. We may share hashed portions of your personal data with our marketing partners to provide you advertisement in accordance to your interests and/or those of like-minded consumers. If you wish to opt-out of this use of those hashed portions of your personal data, please send us a request through contact us
Please noted that third parties are subject to confidentiality obligations and may only use your Personal Data to perform the necessary functions and not for other purposes.Cookies Policy
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Website more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
- To enable certain functions of the Website
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.
We may disclose your personal information for the purposes set out above and only for specific purposes according to the relevant data protection laws. Those service providers are bound to process your personal data only on our strict instructions and when they can offer adequate technical and organizational measures to protect your data.
Cookies used to enhance the user friendliness of the Website for visitors. For example, a cookie is placed to remember that you passed the age gate webpage when you are above legal drinking age. Without this cookie, you would have to re-submit this information on every webpage. The functional cookies of the Website that are stored by HYENA HOWL on your computer only remain valid during your session on the Website.
We uses Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics cookies, with the purpose to analyse how visitors use the Website. HYENA HOWL can then make improvements to the usability of the Website. Google only processes data obtained via the Website in an anonymous form. Please visit www.google.com/analytics for more information on Google Analytics.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Website, deliver advertisements on and through the Website, this enables a user to share content of the Website on social networks. The (use of the) data collected by these third parties via the social plugins are exclusively determined by such third party as HYENA HOWL cannot read these cookies (nor can these parties read the cookies of HYENA HOWL).Changing your settings